Introduction to Voice Catcher
Recovers between 20% and 30% of lost call quality – reducing jitter and
delays, delivering a dramatic reduction in support calls received.
The NetPhone Adapter (Voice Catcher) is an advanced VoIP adapter
optimised for todays Internet telephony service provider’s needs.
Hear for yourself
The sound samples emulate a voice transmission.
Voice Catcher: + 30%
- Excellent VoIP quality
- Dramatically reduces services costs
- High availability VoIP with ICE
- Industry standard SIP (RF3261) enabled for both IPv4 & IPv6 operations
- A wide variety of audio codecs, both narrow brand and wide band
- Optional mobile broadband router using 3G/LTE or employed as a back-up WAN interface
- Remote management & monitoring
Contact us for a test sample
Excellence in audio
The Voice Catchers’ voice stacks and codecs are enhanced by a packet-loss and jitter reducing VoiceEngine. This dramatically reduces customer complaints and support costs for the operator, a common challenge as VoIP often originates from Smart phones and Wi-Fi hotspots.
Robust NAT traversal with ICE ensures the call is successfully established and maintained regardless of the network used.